Asbri Transport has a full-time vacancy for a Principal Transport Planner to manage the preparation of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans.
Our core business is providing transport planning advice for development projects, predominantly in the private sector but we undertake project work in the public sector also.
The role’s main responsibility will involve providing the technical management of projects including the preparation of technical reports.
The position will also include the following responsibilities:
- Technical research and managing data collection to inform the preparation of reports;
- Familiarity with the TRICS database, Junctions 9 and LINSIG software packages is required;
- Highway capacity modelling of development impact Drafting of technical reports;
- Attendance of project meetings;
- Preliminary access and junction design and on-site layouts, and
- the supervision and mentoring of junior staff.
The position is based predominantly in our Cardiff office, with attendance in our Swansea office depending on project requirements.
The applicant needs to hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Salary will be competitive and in line with experience.
A minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience in transport development planning is considered likely but not essential.
Please contact Patrick O’Connor on 07770 017 020 if you would like to discuss this position further or email information about yourself with your contact details to Patrick@asbritransport.co.uk.
No agencies please.